5.11.07

Odds and ends

We just got back from my friend Kate's wedding that was this weekend in Indianapolis. It was a killer wedding, the most posh event I've ever been to. Peter had to wear a tux, and the menu was a pairing of filet mignon and Chilean sea bass (I know we are not supposed to eat endangered fish, and we never do when making that choice, but I have to tell you, this is one delicious fish that I will never eat again, but it was worth it.)

We also went to see Dan and Mandy's new baby, Jacob. He is SO adorable. And BIG! OMG is he big. He was the size of a 2 month old when born. He's four and a half months now and is growing out of 6 month clothing. He's already sitting up by himself, it's crazy!

Finally, as you may or may not know, the writer's guild has gone on strike. One more reason to love Jon Stewart? He's not only supporting his writers, but he's going to pay them for the next two weeks out of his own pocket. That's a great boss.

Okay, back to work.

No comments: