29.1.08

Four Days!


Only four days left before I head up this beast with my friends Sue and Nancy. I've got all my gear packed, and my pack is superlight. Considering most of what is packed is going on my body, I think this climb won't be too bad :) The weather has warmed up quite a bit. What were lower than -50 windchills seem to have subsided. Today it's 32 degrees up there, which has to be an abnormality. The forecast so far for Saturday is snow/wind with a high of 18 and a low of 2. I can do that. Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oh man.... you're packed already? Guess I better get on the ball...

Unknown said...

Good luck. At least it's a legitimate break from Peter's scarf (which is coming along beautifully).

Anonymous said...

hey girl hey100 <3333333 your website is wonderful hey sue what is your last name

Anonymous said...

who is on line