5.2.09

Hand Knitted Goods Raffle for Charity!

That's right. You know you've been eyeing my hand-knitted goods for a while now, and now is your chance to get your hands one (or in) them! This month I am raffling off two items:

A Hand-knitted stripey scarf made of a sillk/wool blend:
The scarf is about six feet long and encompasses pretty much every color in the spectrum.


And just in time for Valentine's Day, a beautiful set of Smittens, mittens you can hold hands with.

The mittens can be worn with your sweetie, or you can wear the outside mittens on your own. They're made with 100% merino wool and are sooo soft and beautiful!

Here's the rules. For each $10 you donate to my charity climb (click on the link to donate), you will get your name entered once into the raffle. If you donate over $100, I will double the number of entries you get. The raffle will cover all donations made in the month of February and I will draw at the end of the month. Don't worry if you don't win, I will have a drawing each month up until the climb with new hand-knitted goods as prizes. Give early, give often, and come away with some knitting!

No comments: