30.3.07

Oh, Alberto...



Well, I think Gonzales is finally on his way out. It seems the White House is frantically scrambling all its talking points into a "support pyramid," which will then crumble, just like it did for Donald Rumsfeld. Oh, Rummy, those were the days. Your hand gestures, your deep philisophical discussions.

Interestingly, I heard this morning on NPR that Gonzales's chief of staff, Kyle Sampson, had only tried one criminal case in his whole career. Just who we need to determine what federal prosecutors should be booted for not doing their job (i.e. prosecuting Republican hacks).

I am really getting tired of having incompetent people in my government. I think they should have to take a test...I mean, I had to take one to get into law school, college, and to become a lawyer. Why shouldn't you have to take one to prove you can run the country?

No comments: