3.5.07

New do!


IMG_1231.JPG
Originally uploaded by Faux pas.
Well, I said I'd never do it, but I did. I chopped off all my wonderful blond hair and donated it to Locks of Love. I was inspired by Peter's sister-in-law, Katie, who had just done the same thing. I also wanted to know for sure that I did not like having short hair (I hadn't had my hair short since I was nine years old.) I can now say for certain that short hair isn't for me. Especially short, brown hair (there was a mess up on my first haircut and to fix the color they had to go about 3 shades darker than my natural color.) But luckily, hair grows back, and now, at least, one more child with cancer will get a nice wig.

3 comments:

Matthew Reidsma said...

You have a long neck!

Unknown said...

More knitting content, pleasel

Unknown said...

More knitting content, please.