22.8.07

Baby Elliott is Here!


on the way to the NICU
Originally uploaded by johnstom77
Our friends Matt and Melanie just had their first baby, an adorable little boy named Elliott Matthew Butts. He arrived a bit early, (about 10 days) after - get this - only 1/2 hour of labor. We could all be so lucky. Peter and I will be home this weekend to meet him. I've never held such a little baby before, I'm SO excited. Also, I finished another set of hat and booties for this little guy over the weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute. Both the baby and the hat and bootie set. Did you knit the hat he is wearing?

How is your training going? You are coming down to the wire! Remember to pack some extra trailmix in case you fall down a crevasse or something. I was thinking that when you pick your climbing buddy, you should have as an interview question: "Would you EVER cut the rope?"