28.8.07

Last weekend


Brogan's First Game
Originally uploaded by Faux pas
We went home last weekend so I could get in one last good hike up the ski hill. I put on about 45 lbs and did about two hours worth of climbing without stopping. I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be afterwards, nor as tired, so I think I'm finally ready.

We got to see little Elliott, he's so cute! I'd never held a baby so small before. I totally want one now. Peter's not so ready :)

We went to Peter's brother Brogan's first football game of the season on Saturday night. He plays Varsity (he has since he was a freshman practically). He's a junior now, playing both offense and defense. It was pretty fun. I'd been to a couple of his playoff games before, but hadn't been to a regular season high school football game since, well, since I was in high school, which was a long, long, time ago.

No comments: