6.5.08

The just-over-one-year mark

Link
New hair
Originally uploaded by Faux pas


Well, it's been just a little more than a year since I cut off more than a foot of my hair and donated it to Locks of Love. It has been such a life-changing experience having short hair. You would never believe how differently I'm treated with short hair, for better and sometimes for worse. It makes me want to write an article about it, maybe for Venus? That can come a little later. Right now I just want to vent at how long it's taking my hair to grow back. Here's a picture from a year ago.

Wow that was an ugly haircut. But anyway,d o you see the difference? A little? Besides the fact that I am apparently wearing the same shirt? That's the problem. There's little difference between the two. My hair grows so slow, despite the fact that I'm taking prenatal vitamins. Hopefully next year at this time it will at least be close to my shoulders. Halfway down my neck would be fine. I just need it to get long enough to tuck behind my ears, maybe put into some kind of ponytail... Grow, grow, grow.

No comments: